"An ideal transport system reflects the perfect work culture and ethos of the school"
Transport facility for picking and dropping the students nearest to their homes on specified routes is available. The students in the buses are accompanied by teachers and attendants to ensure their safety. The transport in JK Public School is rated high on attributes like amenities, comfort, convenient routes, experienced staff and reasonable fares. Each bus is well equipped with water campers, medical kits and fire extinguishers. One phone on each route has been provided to every route in-charge for the convenience of the parents.
SCHOOL BUS RULES
- ♦ Transport facilities are provided for the convenience of the students, although it is not an obligatory service of the school.
- ♦ Applications for school transport, transport cancellation, changes of bus stops, change of bus route etc should be submitted to the school Transport Incharge one month in advance.
- ♦ Buses will be available only on the routes and at stops fixed by the school and any request for new stops will not be entertained. However, the school reserves the right to make any changes if found inevitable.
- ♦ Students travelling by the school bus should always be in proper school uniform and in possession of the school ID card with proper bus number failing which they will not be allowed to board the bus
- ♦ Student must report at the scheduled stop 5 minutes before the bus arrival time
- ♦ Students must travel only by the bus allocated to them
- ♦ No students will be allowed to board a bus other than the one allotted unless he/she has written permission from the school authorities
- ♦ If a student wants to get down at a different bus stop, he/she should submit a request signed by the parents to the Principal/Transport Office and obtain special permission for the same
- ♦ The bus facility will be cancelled for those students who damage any bus fittings or indulge in acts of misbehavior/ indiscipline in the bus
- ♦ In case of misbehavior in the bus the teacher/driver is authorized to take immediate necessary steps and report the matter to the Principal/Transport Incharge for further action, if necessary. Such a student will be taken off the bus.
- ♦ Eating, drinking or playing any game in the bus is strictly forbidden
- ♦ The school buses are fitted with governors .There is a fully equipped first aid box in every bus. As you are aware the school will take every precaution for the safety of the children; however, the school is not responsible for situations beyond their control.
- ♦ Whenever there is an after school bus route, the buses will cover only a few common stops on the main roads in that area. The regular route will not ply on such occasions
- ♦ Parents are requested to forward all requests regarding transport to the Transport Incharge . All requests may not be feasible
- ♦ Please note that the Transport Incharge is handling over 2000 students and is not always available to speak to parents. Please ensure you call only in case of any emergency
- ♦ Parents of children from classes Nur to V should come/send a responsible person to receive their ward from the bus stop failing which the child will be brought back to the school
- ♦ Please ensure that under no circumstances, any parent boards the bus to discuss any concern .In case any issue is to be discussed, please meet with the school authorities.